* You will be, on-site, adjusting, starting-up, configuring, correcting, and updating PLC (Siemens S7 / TIA Portal) software for various types of machinery in the process industries (food, oil&gas, petrochemicals, etc.) - basic programming skills required - with a particular focus on PLC-driven PUMPS
* You will also be responsible for utilizing the PLC systems to diagnose, repair and troubleshoot the systems
* You will be in a small team of electrical engineers - all working together to translate the client's wishes or needs into reality
* International working environment
* Working for a major player in the process sector
* Excellent salary and benefits package
* Career growth opportunities
* 1+ years' experience as a PLC/automation/control systems (service) engineer in the industrial, food, packaging, oil&gas or petrochemicals sector
* MBO/HBO - Elektrotechniek
* Fluent Dutch + English
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a PLC Service Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3,000 - 3,800 /maand