Do you want to work in a worldwide environment and are you specialized in PLC programming and engineering? Then you might be the candidate we are looking for.
Next to programming PLC software it is your responsibility to be able to setup complete systems and be able to handle any bugs you might encounter. This means you’re able to think outside of the box and don’t shy away from a challenge. You have a technical and analytical mindset and you perform well under pressure.
In this job you are responsible for the design, development, deployment and maintenance of customer PLC’s, this means:
- You analyze customer questions and use your skills to present a creative and functional solution;
- You use customer feedback and experience to further the software capabilities and are always looking to improve current systems;
- Analyzing system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent;
- You’re able to fix (small) hardware issues to optimize system efficiency;
- Minimum BSc Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Industrial Automation or Comparable;
- At least 3 years of work experience in a comparable job;
- Experience with Siemens S7 PLC or similar;
- Experience or knowledge of Scada;
- Hands-on technical experience is a big plus!
- Your communication skills are good;
- You are prepared to travel for work if needed;
- Your English speaking and writing is good, Dutch is a very big plus;
- Affinity with finding software solutions;
- You are a team player but also a excellent independent professional.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Please send your resume and motivation letter to S.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 024 202 26 22.
Are you not sure if you are the right fit for this vacancy? Please contact us, since we have several more vacancies in this direction.
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Auto van de zaak