Work closely with the Operations director EU in defining and executing the overall strategic roadmap for the production site.
To maintain an organizational culture which, understands, accepts and practices Continuous Improvements in the Operations.
Mondo Minerals B.V. produces talc products. The Company processes and distributes talc for the pulp and paper, paints, coating, plastics, rubber, cordierite ceramics, food, personal care, and pharmaceutical industries. Mondo Minerals serves customers worldwide.
- Leading the Production, Maintenance, Development and special projects related activities at the production site of Mondo Minerals B.V. in Amsterdam and meet the annual budget commitments;
- To maintain an organizational culture which understands, accepts and practices Continuous Improvements in the operations;
- Work closely with the Operations director EU in defining and executing the overall strategic road map for the production site;
- Interact closely with the Heads of departments of SEQ, SCM and process development and ensure the Operational team activities are closely aligned with the other teams and the overall objectives of the company;
- Execute on the Must-Win battles and ensure team actions and results are aligned with overall Operations strategy
- HBO/WO level or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a managerial position in a manufacturing setup (preferably in mining, processing, food or pharma industry.
- Good salary
- Bonus target 15%
- 26 holidays and 5 ATV
- Pension free
€ 80.000,00 - € 90.000,00 /jaar