As the Plant Engineer you will strive to accomplish assignments on time and contribute to continuously improving the work flow and - processes; You will also plan, organize and complete projects and functional work to accomplish goals and assignments.
Client of the Page Group
- Provide and improve the operating window
- Ensure adherence to the operating window by the operators;
- Responsible for developing and meeting agreed manufacturing targets reliability, quality and variable costs;
- co-accountable for asset management and providing operating information to the Shift operation;
- Accountable to align priorities for daily operational and maintenance activities with the business needs;
- Responsible for annual plan and variances of raw materials and utility usages.
- Responsible for definition and submission of capital and non capital projects in-line with annual plan;
- Co-responsible for the preparation and execution of plant changes; Responsible to provide input for productivity/efficiency projects;
- Responsible for meeting plant production plans; Responsible for manufacturing representation during S&OP and asset team meetings
- Review and analyze plant performance
- Identify & implement performance improvements (yield, reliability,costs)
- Bachelor Level degree (chemical engineering).
- Knowledge of the English language; Fluency in Dutch;
- More than 5 years of working experience in Operations of a chemical plant.
- Good Communicative skills;
- String stakeholder management experience
- Result oriented approach.
Exceptional primary and secondary benefits.