Wat doe je als Project planner (IJmuiden Ver) bij TenneT?
The Project planner is responsible for creating, maintaining and continuously analyzing the project schedule and ensures continuous collaboration with other project and program management roles (e.g. offshore development, financial controlling, risk management, quality management).
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and developing the overall project schedule of the 2GW DC project IJmuiden Ver;
- Scoping and planning of work packages together with project team, including the spatial planning and permitting phase;
- Developing different scenario's, applying probabilistic methods;
- Verifying and integrating third party schedules into the overall project schedule;
- Progress control: continuous control and coordination of work package delivery progress together with work package owners and project leads;
- Assessing progress reports of contractors and suppliers (including resource planning);
- Providing progress monitoring analyses and identifying bottlenecks;
- Changes: assessing scheduling impact of changes including analysing and visualizing scenarios;
- Proposing schedule alternatives in case of changes
- Providing scheduling input for management reports and supporting overall report deliveries;
- Continuously communicating overall project schedule and status to project team;
- Providing scheduling information for external communication purposes.
- Collaboration with other project management roles like Contract management (assess planning management processes contracted parties), Financial controlling (cash flow planning and earned value management), Procurement, Risk management (e.g. analysing schedule risks), Quality management, Interface management
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master's degree
- Comfortable with planning at a strategic level, in initiation phase of the project (construction phase will start after 2022.)
- Comfortable dealing with internal and external politics
- Proactive, self-starter. Gathers all necessary information, analyses all tasks and schedules thoroughly.
- Eager to expedite, share and align with all involved work streams
- Experience with Primavera P6 and MS Office tools
- Preferably experienced with complex international projects in both initiation and construction phase
- Preferably experienced with engineering and construction contracts on client side
- Experience with offshore projects and/or high voltage grid projects is a plus
- Competences: analytical, structured, accurate, communicative skills (verbally and in writing), You have excellent communication and writing skills English. Dutch is a pré
Wat kun je verwachten?
TenneT offers a challenging and responsible function within an innovative and dynamic international working environment. We offer a competitive salary package (maximum of EUR 6200 gross per month) with excellent secondary benefits (40 days leave per year, 8% holiday allowance, 6% end of year bonus, contribution to healthcare insurance, good pension scheme) as well as good training and development possibilities. Duty station for this position is Arnhem.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
Waar kom je te werken?
In September 2013, over 40 parties in The Netherlands agreed on the 'Energie akkoord', setting targets and intentions for the transition to a more renewable energy supply. Based on this agreement the decision to realize 3.500 MW of offshore wind energy has been taken and TenneT has been appointed as offshore grid operator. Various projects are in the construction phase and the preparation for the other projects (spatial, permits, procurement) is ongoing.
On top of this, the government published recently a roadmap aiming for another 7.000 MW up to 2030. A roll-out strategy is being prepared for the medium term, including the IJmuiden Ver (DC) project: a 4 GW submarine HVDC connection from offshore wind-farms in the North sea to the Dutch electricity grid. Until end of 2018 the plans for the connection has been further developed where after in 2019 the project has started.