Back-end PHP Developer
An IT-company, located in a monumental building in the city centre of Utrecht is looking for a Back-end PHP Developer.
For this company you will be helping the IT-team in raising their game and improving the quality of the software. If you feel the drive to enhance the quality of the code and learn from senior developers within no-time, then this might just be the job that you're looking for!
For this client you will be part of a innovative, passionate, ambitious and interdisciplinary development team that consists of 8 junior, medior and senior developers. Within this team you will be working closely with the senior developers, which is good for you professional development.
The company operates in the global entertainment industry. They provide software as a service (SaaS) for organizing and planning activities for festivals, weddings, concerts, conferences, and many more. Last year, they had 695.788 users and realized almost 700.000 events.
- Bachelor degree within computer science (HBO/WO)
- Experience with PHP and/or other back-end development
- Team player and willing to learn from one another
- Excellence Dutch/English communication skills, both written and verbal
What they offer
- Good salary (including additional benefits)
- Full-time employment with the possibility to work 32 hours a week
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work in innovative, ambitious, interdisciplinary development team
- Office in the city centre of Utrecht
- Free healthy lunch
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Possibility to play ping-pong and/or videogames with your colleagues
Are you the new Back-end PHP Developer that my client in Utrecht is looking for? Don't hesitate to give Jelle Boer a call on +31 (20) 522 1322 or send him an email to j.boer @ huxley.nl
€ 30.000,00 - € 70.000,00 /jaar