- Work closely with ADD devices and connections production, business development
- Use your current knowledge within clinical trials to make them smarter through innovation
My client is present in 40+ locations and has 450000+ FTEs with a purpose of helping organization in their growth. As a consultancy firm, they operate within healthcare, IT, banking, High tech, manufacturing...
- Responsible for overall advisory of decentralized trials (e.g. smart devices/wearables, telemedicine, digital biomarkers) and innovative trends in this domain at a global level.
- Co-leads the strategic positioning & roadmap of decentralized trials.
- Co-leads thought leaderships (e.g. publications) and external visibility (e.g. webinars, conferences) for decentralized trials solutions
- Co-leads content authoring for decentralized trials solutions
- Co-leads strategic external collaborations (e.g. Ethics Committees, Health Authorities) and external partnerships (e.g. suppliers) for decentralized trials solutions.
- Support business development team with industry network connects and go-to-market strategy indecentralized trials domain
- Co-leads customer presentations & workshops for decentralized trials solutions
- Participate & provide inputs for innovative days & cross-pharma meetings for decentralized trials solutions
- Degree in sciences (e.g. e.g. biology, biomedical, pharmacist) or equivalent by expertise. PhD is an advantage
- At least 6 years of global drug development experience in patient & site engagement solutions gained preferably at top-15 pharma companies or clinical research organizations (CROs)
- In-depth hands-on expertise of decentralized trials processes, needs and challenges (e.g. smart devices/wearables, telemedicine, digital biomarkers) and innovative trends in this domain at a global level. Good insight in regulatory, privacy and ECs/IRBs requirements and challenges at a global level is highly recommended.
- Expertise with stakeholder engagements (e.g. patient advocacy & site advocacy organizations, non-profit organizations) and other research domains (e.g. regulatory, safety) is an advantage.
- Track record of building respect and trust with customers, employees and other internal and external stakeholders and partners. Broad cross-pharma senior management network & preferably cross-industry forum expertise (e.g. Transcelerate, IMI)
- Outstanding communication skills with ability ability to translate technology in a clear & easy-to-understand language
- Strong interpersonal skills including negotiation skills, facilitation skills and ability to drive for clarity and results when faced with ambiguity.
- Strategic role within a fast growing organization
- Possibility to work in the Netherlands, Germany, France, Belgium
100,000 - 120,000 /jaar