- Responsible for advising patient and site engagement
- Act as a leader in this field by participating to conferences, uses smart clinical trials solutions
My client is present in 40+ locations and has 450000+ FTEs with a purpose of helping organization in their growth. As a consultancy firm, they operate within healthcare, IT, banking, High tech, manufacturing...
- Responsible for overall advisory of patient site engagement solutions(e.g. eConsent, eCOA, voice enabled solutions, smart site assistance, BYOD) and innovative trends in this domain (e.g. behavioral analysis) at a global level
- Co-leads the strategic positioning & roadmap ofPatient & Site Engagement solutions
- Co-leads thought leaderships (e.g. publications) and external visibility (e.g. webinars, conferences) forPatient & Site Engagement solutions
- Co-leads content authoring for Patient & Site Engagement solutions
- Co-leads strategic external collaborations (e.g. Ethics Committees, Health Authorities) and partnerships (e.g. suppliers) for Patient & Site Engagement solutions
- Support business development team with industry network connects and go-to-market & Site Engagement solutions
- Co-leads customer presentations & workshops for Patient & Site Engagement solutions
- Participate & provide inputs for innovative days & cross-pharma meetings for Patient & Site Engagement solutions
- Degree in sciences (e.g. e.g. biology, biomedical, pharmacist) or equivalent by expertise. PhD is an advantage
- At least 6 years of global drug development experience in patient & site engagement solutions gained preferably at top-15 pharma companies or clinical research organizations (CROs)
- In-depth hands-on expertise of patient & site engagement solutions, needs and challenges (e.g. eConsent, eCOA, voice enabled solutions, smart site assistance, BYOD) and innovative trends in this domain (e.g. behavioral analysis). Good insight in regulatory, privacy and ECs/IRBs requirements and challenges at a global level is highly recommended.
- Expertise with stakeholder engagements (e.g. patient advocacy & site advocacy organizations, non-profit organizations) and other research domains (e.g. regulatory, safety) is an advantage.
- Track record of building respect and trust with customers, employees and other internal and external stakeholders and partners. Broad cross-pharma senior management network & preferably cross-industry forum expertise (e.g. Transcelerate, IMI)
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to translate technology in a clear & easy-to-understand language
- Strong interpersonal skills including negotiation skills, facilitation skills and ability to drive for clarity and results when faced with ambiguity.
- Strategic role within a fast growing organization
- Possibility to work in Netherlands, Germany, France, Belgium
100,000 - 101,000 /jaar