- Strategic role within the organization with global responsibilities
- Use your knowledge within analytics and clinical operations processes
My client is present in 40+ locations and has 450000+ FTEs with a purpose of helping organization in their growth. As a consultancy firm, they operate within healthcare, IT, banking, High tech, manufacturing...
- Responsible for overall advisory of analytics & clinical operations solutions (e.g. risk-based monitoring, data-driven site feasibility, adaptive monitoring, end-to-end clinical trial management) and innovative trends in domain (e.g. AI driven data sciences) at a global level.
- Co-leads the strategic positioning & roadmap of analytics & clinical operations solutions
- Co-leads thought leaderships (e.g. publications) and external visibility (e.g. webinars, conferences) in analytics & clinical operations domain
- Co-leads content authoring of analytics & clinical operations solutions
- Co-leads strategic external partnerships (e.g. suppliers, other organizations) for analytics & clinical operations solutions
- Support business development team with industry network connects and go-to-market strategy in analytics & clinical operations domain
- Co-leads customer presentations & workshops strategy in analytics & clinical operations domain
- Participate & provide inputs for innovative days & cross-pharma meetings for analytics & clinical operations solutions
Degree in sciences (e.g. e.g. biology, biomedical, pharmacist) or equivalent by expertise. PhD is an advantage
At least 6 years of global drug development experience in patient & site engagement solutions gained preferably at top-15 pharma companies or clinical research organizations (CROs)
In-depth hands-on expertise of analytics and clinical operations processes, needs and challenges (e.g. risk-based monitoring, data-driven site feasibility, adaptive monitoring, end-to-end clinical trial management) and innovative trends in domain (e.g. AI driven data sciences) at a global level.
Expertise in other clinical domains (e.g. patient & site engagement tools, supply management) or regulatory & safety domains, or stakeholder engagements (e.g. ethics committees, patient advocacy & site advocacy organizations, non-profit organizations) is an advantage.
Track record of building respect and trust with customers, employees and other internal and external stakeholders and partners. Broad cross-pharma senior management network & preferably cross-industry forum (e.g. Transcelerate, IMI)
Outstanding communication skills with ability to translate technology in a clear & easy-to-understand language
- Strong interpersonal skills including negotiation skills, facilitation skills and ability to drive for clarity and results when faced with ambiguity.
Strategic role within a fast growing organization
- Possibility to work in Netherlands, Germany, France, Belgium
100,000 - 101,000 /jaar