XDES is specialist in recruitment van technisch personeel.
For this function you should be an expert in applying chromatographic techniques in developing and validating analytical methods for our product franchise.
A brief description of what you'll do:
- Pharmaceutical analyses of small molecules applying typical methodology like chromatography, or other physicochemical tests
- You support the transfer of analytical methods from site to site or R&D to site
- You support analytical investigations
- BS (US), HLO (EU) or MS in Pharmaceutical/Chemical/Analytical science
- You have >10 years experience in the pharmaceutical analytical environment
- You have experience in the research, manufacture and testing of pharmaceutical products
- You have experience in HPLC, UPLC covering various separation principles and detection systems
- You have experience in contributing to project teams and you are a team player
- You are familiar with GXP regulations
- You are being capable of planning and executing own projects under supervision
- You are expertised in assay development and/or troubleshooting investigations
- You are proficient in technical writing (English) and current computer usage
Salary and Benefits
A job at a globally diverse company that brings together talented and committed people. Including a valuable suite of compensation and benefit programs.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Kenmerk: 8893.
- Professionele ontwikkeling