Are you a go-getter, unstoppable, commercial and service-oriented? A talent in assisting Sales teams so they can excel? We are looking for 3-5 years experience as a Personal Sales Assistant as a right hand for the Head of Sales and other Sales/account teams within a renowned company.
Global lightning brand, active for more than 20 years, now in over 70 countries. Such as industrial lighting, lighting for the agricultural sector and airports. The organization has been registered on the Shanghai Stock Exchange since 2016 and is one of the top 5 international parties in the lighting industry. Business is active in more than 30 European countries, in which professionals and cross-cultural colleagues want to get the best out of each other. The European headquarters is located in the Dutch city of Lightning, Eindhoven area. A team of 60 colleagues in Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and Purchasing are working together to analyze and serve the market as well as possible.
We are looking for the new right hand of the Head of Sales: Sales and Personal Assistant. The Head of Sales manages the other European offices, so you also support those country managers and their sales teams (with ad-hoc requirements).
In this position, you work as an assistant to the Sales Manager of Europe. It's a high dynamic role, with a lot of different tasks in support but also in taking control to do the things so Sales is able to excel (and the European sales teams, total of around 35 people in Holland, Germany, Spain, Italy, UK, Austria, etc.). You must have experience in a highly demanding environment.
- Administration of sales figures for sales leads, assist in sales forecasting and planning;
- Maintain contact with clients to create a good working relationship;
- Arrange meetings with the sales team and with key customers regularly;
- Work with salesforce and preparation of reports, monitor sales performance (KPI'S);
- Recommend and implement training programs for the sales team;
- Inform customers on the new price list and PIPO list: twice a year;
- Monitoring salesforce accounts;
- Approval of lighting design applications for Dutch, German and Belgium sales teams;
- Invoice approvals;
- Registration of up-to-date price list internally (customer service);
- Registration and filing of customer contracts;
- Credit checks, monitoring, and filing of leasing contracts with customers;
- Sample approvals
Sales Personal Assistant
- Managing agenda Head of Sales;
- Planning of Sales meetings: Assist Country managers with the planning of sales meetings (every 2-3 month), Zoom meetings sales teams (weekly), and plan 1-on-1 meetings for Head of Sales with the Dutch team and sales leads (monthly);
- Taking notes during sales meetings/zoom sales calls with European Sales offices;
- Planning of Appraisal meetings (twice a year);
- Manage holiday plan (holiday registration), administrate expense claim for the sales team;
- Organize and book trips (travel requests; flights, car rental, through travel counselor), Booking hotels for the head of sales, visa application, etc.
- Planning of customer trips to China (including budgeting and cost specification);
- Planning of product launch meetings (twice a year, together with office manager);
- Planning of sky-box seats (Football);
- Provide excellent service and assist departments to achieve objectives
- Help the Head of Sales with other required tasks (such as business cards and customer gifts).
You are supportive and service-oriented with down to earth spirit. You are a great organizer and can bear certain stress. You are full of energy and have a desire to work in a dynamic environment. You have experience within a highly demanding environment, and able to work with different kinds of cultures.
- Bachelor's degree and/or relevant secretary education;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, more languages (as German) are a plus;
- At least 3 years experience in sales supportive role within an international organization;
- Experience in supporting management (sales teams). Beside personal assistant tasks, you can make commercial wise chooses that will unburn the sales teams but also make them excel;
- Sound skills in MS Office, experience in Salesforce (CRM);
- Be able to handle and prioritize multi-tasks who knows how to distinguish main issues and side issues;
- Good communication skills, analytical for sales performances, discreet, empathetic and diplomatic;
- You are the strategic sparring partner of the Sales Manager. An essential pivotal figure within the company, with experience and a distinct maturity;
A fulltime job in a passionate, fast-growing company. It's is a demanding but energetic job for someone who loves to support others, who loves dynamic tasks and loves also to take control and proactive give sales support so the team can excel in sales. This position is based at the European headquarter office in Eindhoven area.