For our client we are looking for an enthusiastic Personal Assistant to join the team. Based in Amsterdam you will be responsible for the provision of high quality, efficient and effective administrative support to partners and their team.
The world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe.
- Managing diaries in Outlook to include arranging meetings in different time zones, sending and responding to invites in a timely manner, resolving conflicts, confirming appointments and bringing forward supporting documents.
- Reading and screening of e-mail, incoming correspondence, answering phone calls and general inquiries, taking full account of urgency and actions to be taken
- Planning and organising events, team meetings including liaising with all parties involved and taking care of logistics
- Proactive management of oversees business trips for Managers/Partners by liaising with local contacts, booking flights and hotels, obtaining cash, passport and visas, preparing itineraries and processing expenses claims
- Providing assistance with matter opening and billing
- Responding to telephone enquiries, take accurate messages and pass them on
- Participating in meetings and take an active role in taking minutes
- Type, compile and prepare reports, presentations and correspondence
- Manage databases and filing systems
- Maintain administrative procedures in relation to a process
- Liaise with staff in other departments and external stakeholders
- Other tasks as directed by the manager.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Previous proven experience working in a similar role
- Strong Academics with a minimum HBO degree
- Confident and fully competent with IT/use of MS Office applications
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills required to support a busy team at different levels of seniority
- Ability to operate in a friendly, client focused, professional and discrete manner at all times
- Ability to engage and build rapport with stakeholders and deal with people at all levels within the organisation
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Meticulous attention to detail, always striving for high quality and continuous improvement
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to multitask
- Proactive and positive approach with can-do attitude
- Solution oriented and takes initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
Our client is always looking to invest in the highest-quality talent, recognising that their success is built on the diverse and unique strengths of each of the members of their Firm. The team of business services professionals play a significant role in the success of the company, and they recruit Talent into a wide variety of areas. Here, they look for focused, flexible individuals from a variety of backgrounds who are team players. Previous experience within the legal sector is not essential. They want to give everyone the opportunity to develop his or her potential fully and, therefore, provide support, training and encouragement to members of teams at all levels.
€ 3.000,00 - € 4.400,00 /maand