You will be joining a team mainly responsible for web application penetration testing but with attitude toward the area of infrastructural pentesting and security research. 25% of your working time will be dedicated to research in the security field.
You will be working in a highly dynamic team with impressive skills guided by a team leader with strong technical expertise. Members of this team are periodically invited as speakers at famous security conferences around the world (such as Blackhat, BruCON, etc.) and involved in 0day vulnerability research. Your personal and professional growth will be granted both through the interaction with your team members and training plans specifically developed around you, including access to top class security certifications and exams.
Must-have skills we are looking for:
- strong experience with web pentesting especially on Java frameworks & web applications;
- manual pentesting is a must;
- proficient in python or other(s) scripting language;
- familiar with network fundamentals and TCP/IP stack;
- good verbal and written English;
- good team player;
- We'd love it if you are confident with PHP and/or .NET web application hacking;
- We prefer candidates with a good understanding of most common crypto protocols (i.e SSL/TLS) and algorithms (RSA, AES, etc.);
- basic knowledge of reverse engineering is nice-to-have.
You will be part of a dynamic and multinational company that promotes talent, growth and career opportunities. SWIFT has a friendly and professional work environment with benefits such as:
- premium free health insurance;
- a defined contribution pension plan;
- sport allowance;
- a free in-house fitness center;
- There will be a competitive salary on offer.
SWIFT is the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication, a member-owned cooperative through which the financial world conducts its business operations with speed, certainty and confidence. More than 11,000 banking organizations, securities institutions and corporate customers in over 200 countries and territories trust us to exchange tens of millions of standardized financial messages every day.
Security is at the heart of SWIFT services and products. SWIFT has developed a very strong internal security program over the last two decades. In light of ever increasing cyber arms race and following the ‘assume breach’ principle, we are now looking for a penetration tester with not less than 3 years of experience in the field or STRONG skills on web application hacking that can be proven, even with no previous working experience.
What if you are Interested?
If you are interested in the position, please send us your resume and do not forget to mention evidences about:
- your CVE(s);
- whitepaper(s) you have written;
- personal security project(s) you have launched;
- exploit(s) or proof of concept(s) you created;
- speeches/talks at security conferences you might have given;
- your eventual mentions to hall of fame(s);
- your participation to CTF challenges or bug bounty program(s).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!