The main objective of the Payroll Representative role is to ensure that the employees are paid in time and accurate, in compliance with the respective country tax-legislation, agreed labor conditions and company rules and regulations.
As a Payroll Representative you will be responsible to perform and coordinate administrative and control activities for the EMEAI region on behalf of the Dow Payroll department. In your work you demonstrate structure and process orientation, with an eye for detail. Flexibility is key for your tasks, with a high work capacity. In your interactions with local and international partners you present specialist knowledge in an understandable and winning manner, and are perceived as a valuable advisor.
By nature, this job requires a substantial amount of coordination with a variety of internal- and external stakeholders where accountability and ownership of data and processes are key. External reporting to tax and other governmental agencies is also part of the scope of work.
What are your responsibilities?
- Delivering Payroll, Time & Absence, and Data Management in a productive and efficient manner.
- Processing information with confidentiality and with a high level of accuracy.
- Ensuring accurate and timely payments to employees and local authorities.
- Monitoring of service providers, including managing, having accountability for the data to and from the payroll provider.
- Maintaining a “best in class” internal/external compliance landscape and develop it as internal/external compliance environment change.
- Strong collaboration with HR and controllers department.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long-term full-time job.
- Working hours in the day shifts.
- A market-conform salary around €2750, based on your experience.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor degree in HR, Finance or similar.
- You have a minimum of 7 years experience in Payroll or Finance activities or other relevant job experience.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, this is a must.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Do you like building successfull relationships, have a customer service mindset and a desire to understand the business and external customer? Then apply for the job by clicking the button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Feel free to reach us for any questions you might have.Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Je solliciteert via Tempo-Team, leuk! Om je sollicitatie af te ronden, maak je de eerste keer eenvoudig een account aan. Via je 'mijn Tempo-Team' account log je gemakkelijk in en solliciteer je de volgende keer nog eenvoudiger. Daarnaast vind je in je account de voortgang van je sollicitatie(s) en je persoonlijke gegevens. Dé manier dus om de best passende baan te vinden!
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Referral bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan