Processing the bi-weekly multi-state payroll, including garnishments to 700+ employees consistent with federal and state wage and hour laws into payroll system.
Manufacturing & Production - The Company's products are used in a wide range of applications, including adhesives, coatings, consumer and personal care products.
- Processing the bi-weekly multi-state payroll, including garnishments to 700+ employees consistent with federal and state wage and hour laws into payroll system.
- Create management reports for payroll, finance and management team.
- Actively communicate with local HR and Plant administration.
- Act as a point of contact for all payroll related questions.
- Vendor management for payroll and time and attendance system.
- Responsible for processing of new hires, temporary workers, transfers, promotions and terminations is accurate and timely.
- Maintain payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures as direct by management.
- Communicate actively with Payroll Manager to review cross-departmental impacts and reconcile data sharing.
- Prepare documentation for internal and external audits including; SOX, 401k, governmental, R&D and workers compensation.
Other projects as assigned by management.
Profiel van kandidaat
- Minimum of 2-5 years' experience.
- Experience with Ultimate Software, Cloud Pay, Kronos, and Success Factor preferred.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Proficient Excel Skills.
- Solid analytical skills with an attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Integrity and trust.
- Pro-active/priority setting/time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present clear and well documented findings and recommendations.
- Working knowledge of internal controls, policies, procedures.
- Associates degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficient in English is essential.
- Communication skills verbal and written.
International working environment
Flexbility - focus on output
50,000 - 60,000 /jaar