For one of the largest international retail company, we are looking for a confident, sharp and enthusiastic Payroll Administrator with a background in Accounting.
Do you have at least 3 years of experience in Payroll and Financial reports?
Check this amazing opportunity!
The client is one of the largest group within retail industry, partner of Nike Europe.
It's an international company, all around the world and they are building up the HQ in Amsterdam. The team is composed by international people, energetic and who are eager to grow.
- Preparing financial reports for accounting and report to be review by management
- Enter information into the payroll system about employee taxes, exemptions, transfers, firings, and resignations as details change
- Administer paychecks, deduction summaries and earnings statements with external payroll companies for a staff of the different countries
- Evaluate the accuracy of submitted every week and contact supervisors or individual employees when there is a discrepancy
- Create new data files for new employees and submit hiring paperwork into the system to set up a payroll account
- Respond to any errors in payroll by reviewing past records and making any wage corrections or adjustments when necessary
- Track employee absences through the payroll software and record details
- Answer employee questions about payroll, leave amounts, tax forms and other compensation issues when asked
We are looking for someone who:
- International payroll experience, at least 2-3 years
- Background in accounting
- PDL is a plus
- Fluent in English (Writing and Speaking) Any other European language is a plus
- Attention to details is a MUST
- Competitive salary
- Career opportunity
- International environment within one of the most important retail company