- a challenging job within a large pharmaceutical company
- a temporary assignment till at least October 2019
- contract of Derks & Derks Detachering
Our client is a world leader in the healthcare industry. Through their medicines, vaccines, biological therapies, and support services they offer health solutions for people and animals in more than 140 countries. They also demonstrate their commitment to an increasing access to healthcare through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver their products to the people who need them. The organization has three main locations with approximately 4,500 employees. This position is located in Boxmeer. The location has approximately 45 employees who are responsible for marketing, sales, distribution and support of the products.
Your primary responsibility as a Packaging Engineer is to identify, lead and support initiatives to improve the packaging processes with respect to packaging material, equipment and process. In order to implement change effectively you will assure application of Lean Six Sigma methods in for example problem solving.
As a Packaging Engineer you will be responsible for initiating and coordinating improvement initiatives on department / IPT level by proposing improvements and standardization, monitoring reports, leading Kaizen events and by training and coaching IPT personnel.
You will also coordinate internal investment projects, such as new packaging lines or related equipment.
As a Packaging Engineer you need to be able to design, develop and test secondary packaging components. Creating and revising packaging components is something you are familiar with, together with coordinating the change of documentation according to Change Control procedure.
- bachelor’s degree
- relevant work experience as Packaging Engineer in a continuous improvement environment (certified Lean Six Sigma Green belt)
- demonstrated experience in the use of continuous improvement tools and methodologies
- strong project management and change management skills
- excellent training, facilitating and coaching skills
- knowledge of Process Technology
- result oriented and ability to drive change
- excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by Email, with reference DT/18-133-DD, to Djamila Hagemans: email@example.com.
For further information, please call Djamila Hagemans at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.
If this is not quite the position you are seeking, please check http://www.derksenderks.nl/vacatures for other interesting jobs!