Our client is a global health leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, they are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us. Their ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, they strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of their global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
The site you will work onis in Boxmeer and develops and produces vaccines and pharmaceutical specialties for livestock, companion animals and fish. They have offices in more than 50 countries, sell their products in over 140 markets and operate in a network of manufacturing sites and research and development facilities around the world.
You will work in the IPT (Integrated Process Team) Pharma Outbound of the site inBoxmeer. This department is responsible for the production of Pharmaceutical products and the packaging of products produced worldwide within the organisation and their shipment to the customer. Improvement Outbound supports mainly the Packaging and Shipping department to achieve their goals to support the site strategy.
Your main purpose will be to identify, lead and support initiatives to improve the packaging processes with respect to packaging material, equipment and process. In order to implement changes effectively, you assure application of Lean Six Sigma methods in for example problem solving. You will report to the Improvement Outbound Lead.
Specific tasks and responsibilities include:
- Initiating and coordinating improvement initiatives on department/ IPT level by proposing improvements and standardization, monitoring reports, leading Kaizen events and by training and coaching IPT personnel;
- Coordinating investment projects (new packaging line or related equipment) internally;
- Designing, developing and testing secondary packaging components;
- Creating and revising packaging component specifications if required, together with coordinating the change of documentation according to Change Control procedure;
- Hands-on support to the business with problem solving techniques and facilitating root cause analysis or cross-functional investigations;
- Contributing to a data driven decision making process and visualising problems, progress and results;
- Utilizing tracking and reporting systems for analytical purposes, preparing plans and updating metrics, driving performance and assuring timely completion of improvements and goals.
On your CV we find the following:
- A Bachelor's degree;
- Relevant work experience as Packaging Engineer in a continuous improvement environment (Certified Lean Six Sigma Green belt);
- Relevant work experience in a GMP environment;
- Demonstrated experience in the use of continuous improvement tools and methodologies;
- Excellent training, facilitating and coaching skills;
- Knowledge of Process Technology;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to learn;
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English.
Furthermore, you have strong project management and change management skills, combined with strong communication skills and people-oriented coaching. You are an energetic and enthusiastic team player who is results oriented and has the ability to drive change.
Employment for 40 hours a week at an innovative companywhere employees are the key of success. You will be working in a multidisciplinary team of Life Science professionals with the opportunity to develop your professional skills. Furthermore you can profit from extra benefits like our Company Fitness plan.
Modis continues to innovate and stimulates new ways of working. In addition to getting a lot of freedom, you also get the necessary responsibilities. This way you are encouraged to continue to develop your ambitions and expertise. In this way we can grow together.
More information about working at Modis?
Please tell us who you are and what motivates you! Send your application to: Technologylifescience@modis.com .
Do you want more information first? Please contact us:
- Cindy firstname.lastname@example.org // 06-1278 1269
- Giel email@example.com // 06-1256 5572