Contribute as HR business partner in Organizational Development to the development and execution of Fluent Europe & EMEA's business strategy, by bringing in the dimensions of people, culture and organization. Proactively assure the availability and development of qualified, capable middle and senior management to realize the businesses short term and long-term goals, in the context of our client's business values.
Our client is an international company based in Zwolle.
- Important contribution in setting the organizational development vision in the HR field, by developing, implementing and maintaining innovative, practical, cost-effective and sustainable HR Development practices and systems;
Develop professional HR capabilities / practices and systems in regional management and HR teams.
- Responsible for all issues related to Leadership Development & Management and Management Development in Fluent Europe;
Assure long term and short term availability of capable and motivated managers at the right time in the right quantities to realize Fluent Europe strategic goals;
Assure development of Fluent Europe organizational culture;
Assure the availability of professional capabilities in various functional areas. For example: finance, sales, supply chain, marketing, business excellence. Aim is to strengthen business performance and leadership in all functional areas;
Assure effective development planning of individual capabilities and realistic career planning.
- Responsible for staff planning
Secure internal succession
Prepare individuals for next positions
Identify possible back ups
Secure Fluent Europe's management culture
Retention of high potentials
Assure intake of successful Senior Managers on HRL 19 and above in Fluent Europe;
Intake Young Management Potentials.
- Provide Fluent Europe HR Development Services;
Improve performance and reliability of external suppliers in MD.
- Strong in hands-on and pragmatic approach while keeping to the long term vision
- Awareness of the broader international business environment, the various business functional areas and a feel for market developments and customer needs
- Able to create added value to the business and an understanding of what drives business
- At least 7 years work experience in B2B or B2C environment;
- 5 years' experience in an operational management role, favourably outside HR
- Work experience in an international context
- Experienced to lead multiple, international projectsm
- Communication / presentation training
A very nice and challenging international role.