As an Order Picker / Warehouse Employee (Reachtruck/Schiphol) you are responsible for picking, packing, sending materials and performing cycle counts. Therefor you work with a reach truck and you need to be able to lift +- 20-kg if needed. You work directly with your colleagues from the LAB and Material Handlers.
My client is a financially strong and growing international company that supplies supply chain services with a focus on the commercial, public and telecom sector. By offering service on the highest level, continuous development of employees, being the one stop shop for SME's as well as large multinationals, and offering technology that takes a more and more important place in our society, they experience strong growth for already many years. In several years they grew from +-10 employees to +-100 and they won several awards in different categories.
- Perform picking, packing, shipping, cycle count activities
- Perform system transactions in Oracle Applications and handheld scanner
- Confirm all necessary information has been captured correctly
- Report errors to team leader
- Update trackers
- Follow work instructions to complete operational assignments as assigned
- Understand and follow the ESD, ISO9000, and safety regulations
- Work directly with LAB personnel, warehouse personnel, and peers to meet customer-defined requirements.
- Promote a clean and organized work floor operation.
- Adhere to all company human resources, quality, operations, and safety policies
- Vocational education preferred
- Minimum of one year previous warehouse experience
- Ability to lift 20-25 kilograms.
- Knowledge of handling ESD protected material
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability and willingness to work in a team
- Strong PC Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Able to handle high work load
- Can handle occasional stressful situations
- No 9-5 mentality, in case of over hours, work on Saturdays could incidentally be possible
- You need to have a lot of experience with a Reachtruck, certificate is not mandatory
- Potential conversion to company employee with employment contract after approx. 6 months (dependent on business volumes and personal performance)
- 19ct per km travel compensation
- 25 holidays
- Very engaged and motivated colleagues
- Experienced management and supervisors to provide guidance
22,000 - 28,000 /jaar