In this role you are responsible for the order to cash process for international clients of a firm in the IT industry.
Our client is a big international organisation active in the IT industry. We already work with them for 4 years and we have a close business relationship. Their office in the Netherlands is located at Schiphol-Rijk and are in the top of 500 best places to work for. It is a very dynamic and can do driven company.
- Managing the whole order process; including this in oracle, following up on order status, delivered at the client, etc.
- Contact person for business to business clients
- Creating invoices
- Organising replacements for products
- Weekly and daily reports
- Work on projects and reports as assigned by supervisor/manager.
- Obtained a Bachelor degree
- Circa 3 to 5 years experience as an order specialist
- Full-time available
- Speaks and writes fluent English
- You are a critical and driven person
- Hands-on mentality
As an order specialist you will start working via Page Personnel for the first 6 months. Afterwards the client will take you over. The salary will be between € 3.000 and € 3.500 gross per month
€ 3.000,00 - € 3.500,00 /maand