For one of our clients, an international company in biomedical research products, we are looking for an Order Assignment Coordinator to join their new office in Amsterdam and work closely with the Logistics Team Lead and the rest of the logistics team.
- Stepping in as Team Leader when the Team Leader is out of the office.
- Delegate and manage pick tickets.
- Ensure daily status meetings.
- Ensure 5S principles are adhered to throughout the workspaces.
- Prioritize orders with inputs from departments across the company.
- Ensure all orders processed are accounted for at the end of every day.
- Support Packing Technicians prepare order for shipment.
- Support Shipping Representatives post orders for pick up.
- Assist in inventory investigations.
- Fluency in English and good level of Dutch.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both written and verbal communications.
- 3-4 years of logistics experience.
- Some experience in leading a team is preferred.
- Experience picking inventory.
- Ability to problem solve with minimal support.
For applications and inquiries, contact Georgia at firstname.lastname@example.org .