Are you looking for a career as a mechanical operator? Are you looking for a challenge to lead the way in the field of state-of-the-art biotechnology? Our contractor is the leading company in the bio- pharmaceutical industry and they are looking for new operators. You will work in a 3-shift system: 06:30 - 15:00, 14:30 - 23:00 and 22:30 - 07:00. You will be part of a multicultural team to produce, packaging and labeling of medication for the people with difficult to treat diseases.what we offer
- Salary between € 2400 and € 3000 gross per month
- Year contract with in time permanent employment
- Fun and varied tasks
- Gym and tennis court on the terrain for staff
- 2 minutes from the motorway and close to Breda
- Full-time job with 31.1% shift allowance
We are looking for someone with the following skills
- You have to have MBO 2/3 working and thinking level, Vapro A/B or similar is preferred;
- You have to have at least 2/3 years of experience as an operator in a production environment;
- You have to have Knowledge of GMP;
- You have to have good English and Dutch speaking and language skills;
- You preferably have experience with SAP/MES;
- You are a real team player.
As an operator you will perform the following activities:
- Running the production line according to procedures;
- Working well with colleagues and maintaining good communication flows;
- Quality of the finished product by means of testing and taking samples;
- Always looking for innovations and process improvements;
- Keeping your machine and working environment clean;
- Having the logistics process under control.
Our client is an international bio-pharmaceutical company that makes an active contribution to better care. Their product portfolio consists of the following therapeutic areas: oncology, kidney disease, hematology, bone disease and cardiovascular disease.
In Breda, pharmaceuticals are labeled, packaged and distributed throughout Europe and a growing number of countries in other parts of the world.
They deliver high-quality medicines and are primarily aimed at patients with conditions for which there are no or few treatment options.
Are you interested? Respond via the application button or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the vacancy, you can contact Jasper Dankers on working days on 06-5107787 via a phone call or an whatsapp message.
Je maakt een 'mijn Randstad' account aan om te kunnen reageren op onze vacatures. Dit doe je automatisch wanneer je voor het eerst een sollicitatie afrond bij Randstad, heel eenvoudig dus. Via je 'mijn Randstad' account beheer je gemakkelijk je gegevens en gaan je volgende sollicitaties nog sneller!
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Professionele ontwikkeling