Are you ready for new a challenge? We are looking for an enthusiastic Operations Support Associate to join our team in Amsterdam. Our mission is to provide the best possible support to our (internal) customers to ensure that the business runs smoothly and effectively. This includes everyone from management to Engineers & Technicians, other Operations staff, customers and suppliers.
Equinix is one of the fastest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That’s why we're always looking for creative and forward thinking people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With 200 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
- Respond to and complete inquiries (such as purchase orders requests, payment questions and issues, access & account creation, password resets, maintenance work order completion, etc.) from Engineers & Technicians, other Operations staff, customers and suppliers
- Work collaboratively with other departments and external parties to answer questions and help solve issues
- Create and update records and databases with financial and other data
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Perform other administrative duties as required to support the mission and function of the department.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent English & Dutch verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Experience using business email services, such as Microsoft Outlook
- Comfort multitasking and handling multiple requests from different individuals and departments
- Ability to work quickly and in a high-stress environment
- Ability to be flexible, show initiative and respond quickly when situations change
- Highly organized and capable of creating organizational systems that others easily utilize
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude & team player