The Operations & Settlement Associate is responsible for execute operations services towards timely and accurate execution and reporting at optimal cost while partnering with the business.
An international company in commodity trading.
The Operations Certificates services several business centres (within several legal entities) and has active communication lines with internal stakeholders.
- Execute Contractual Obligations incl. approval and control of trades
- Perform Execution Scheduling and Optimisation
- Execute Operational Cost registration and maintenance
- Execute Receipt and Delivery processes
- Execute Stock processes
- Create purchase and sales orders
- Execute month- and year-end closing according to applicable deadlines
- Ensure reliable, timely and complete up-to-date operational activities and the custody of stock positions
- Provides business metrics and forward-looking info
- Alignment with business stakeholders (e.g. traders, business control, financial control, treasury etc.)
- Bachelor degree in Finance or related studies
- Experience within operations
- Preferably 3 years' experience
- Excellent knowledge and use of English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of and experience with international trade contracts and incoterms is a plus
- Experience in the commodity trading industry is a plus
- Working in an international environment
- Working from a nice location in the business centre of Amsterdam
- Good salary and additional benefits
€ 2.700,00 - € 3.300,00 /maand