In this role you will be in the operation and Supply Chain control team and support the business globally in the areas of Manufacturing, Supply Chain, CAPEX and working Capital to ensure that financial targets of the of business group/units are met.
Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
DSM Food Specialties
DSM Food Specialties is a leading global supplier of food, cultures, taste and bio-preservation ingredients for many of the leading global and local dairy, baking, beverages and savory food brands. At DSM Food Specialties we want to help make existing diets healthier and more sustainable. We are driven to help create foods that people around the world can truly enjoy without compromises. Better food should be affordable and accessible to more people - today and in the future. That's why our vision is to Enable Better Food for Everyone.
Operations & SC Controller - Business Group DSM Food Specialties - Finance & Control team. (Location Delft, the Netherlands)
- Support the roll out of operation control strategy (Manufacturing, Supply Chain, purchasing & tolling).
- Operate in collaboration with global & local operation control teams, consolidate, analyze & monitor operation performance, includes OPEX/CAPEX/Inventory/Manufacturing efficiencies etc.
- Annual budget and monthly forecast consolidation and analysis.
- Support operation team in financial topics (Business case, DICI, operational excellence).
- Responsible for site control of small plants
- Harmonization & optimization of financial process and implementing best practices across DFS. Participate in improvement projects on operation control topics.
Profiel van kandidaat
- You have a master degree in Business Administration (or similar)
- You have at least 3 years of relevant finance experience, preferably finance experience in manufacturing and/or supply chain organizations.
- You have ability to effectively operate in virtual teams across the region and globe.
- You have excellent communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Good analytical abilities, proactive, initiative, discipline, result orientation, teamwork and customer focus are essential for the role.
- A challenging role, within a dynamic environment;
- A competitive salary-package, in line with the responsibilities;