Your role is to make strategic decisions, to manage daily operations, set standards for the plant and work with the management, middle management and HSEQ to ensure that processes, results and safety standards comply with these standards
In recent decades, Cebo has become a major supplier for the Oil & Gas drilling industry in the North Sea. Our facilities and the expertise that we have developed in this demanding industry have enabled Cebo to successfully supply these products and services to other industries, such as HDD, Civil Engineering, Agriculture- and Feed Application.
Cebo Holland imports large quantities of raw material such as Bentonite and Baryte from mines across the world. With a production capacity of more than 200,000 metric tons per year, the raw material is milled or sieved in our production facilities in IJmuiden. Large stocks enables Cebo to store the minerals in bulk, big bags and 25 kg bags.
- Ensure that the work on the plant is carried out within the applicable legislation and safety, environmental, labor and health (safety) regulations.
- End responsible for the implementation of a safe working environment (in close cooperation with the HSEQ department).
- Setting up investment plans and develop cost saving ideas.
- Ensure that work will be done in the most efficient way.
- Constantly looking for opportunities to improve operational excellence.
- Setting up plans to facilitate new developments, par example development of production, equipment and silo's.
- Responsible for risk assessment of the machinery within the plant (mills, sacking and sieving line, etc.).
- Coordinating operational activities, so that products can be produced in accordance with the quality standards, cost objectives and planning. This must be done according the applicable legislation and regulations.
- End responsible for follow up on the RI&E.
- Managing directly the production manager and manager of the technical department and indirectly the production department and maintenance department (36 employees in total)
- Managing and coaching employees in a pro-active way.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Work experience in an industrial or production area is preferred;
- Knowledge of barite and bentonite or the oil industry is an advantage;
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in managing people;
- Economic knowledge is a pre;
- Pro-active and hands on mentality;
- Creativity and problem prevention is part of your DNA.
- You are fluent in both English and Dutch;
- Experience and understanding of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 standards and preferable GMP +.
- Strong communication, reporting and organizational skills;
- Full time position
- 25 vacation days and 12 ATV days
- 13th month
- Participation in the bonus scheme
- Company car
- Participation in the pension scheme.
€ 75.000,00 - € 85.000,00 /jaar