You will be interacting with the local operational managers across Europe on a daily basis, liaising with the central contact concerning their performance and operational availability. Additionally you will be managing the customers digital and reporting requirements leading to continuous improved availability of the fleet reporting capabilities.
Large multinational within logistics / mobility and financial services.
In your role you will ensure best practice sharing across the in-scope countries with improving the overall performance of the fleet program as a goal, further more:
- managing and supervising the client's fleet availability;
- coordination of local operational management;
- coordinate and manage global and local suppliers;
- At least Bachelor degree preferably Master's
- At least 5 years proven experience in a similar role
- English (fluent, verbally and written) plus an additional EU language plus.
- Nice to have: experience with KPI / Dashboard tools
- Stakeholder management at high level
Good salary, excellent benefits and 13th month.
60,000 - 75,000 /jaar