- Operations Manager role for complete role out of new digital connectivity tools within logistics sector
- Complete new digital team for complete connectivity and data enablement within major multinational
One of the biggest equipment service providers in Europe and North America setting up a complete digital and connectivity business unit at their HQ. A unique platform which delivers data-enabled solutions and productivity gains.
It is the strategic ambition to get to a fully connected fleet and data enabled services and productivity gains translates into an ambitious plan from revenue growth and savings.
Readily available offering is envisioned around new form of mobility solutions and predictive maintenance.
- Joint responsible for the P&L as defined in the budget and annual budget planning.
- Jointly responsible for managing the relations with our fleet management platform and fleet-wide deployment partner. This includes coordinating the overall governance such as contract performance, program management and steering committee reviews; formulating, resourcing and implementing co-development and co-innovation programmes;
- Jointly responsible for developing marketing alliances or technical collaborations with relevant 3rd-party fleet management and telematics systems providers in order to sustain our open platform approach and address our mixed fleet challenge.
- Manage and lead the hardware and asset pairing in accordance with policies and procedures
- Ensure ownership of an end-to-end process in hardware and asset pairing, improve process & interface controls to speed up actuals delivery in an accurate manner
- Build, document and continuously improve operational processes supporting installation of hardware in both retrofit and OEM streams
- Build, document and continuously improve operational processes supporting installed hardware on multi-device and legacy stream
- Maintain relationships with internal stakeholders including regional offices and HQ functions in Amsterdam
- Ownership of customer support (direct for Pan European accounts and indirect for regional teams
- Design and implement training material for operations, service deliver staff & mechanics
- 8+ years of experience in Operations
- Strong leader with ability to motivate, engage and promote new ideas.
- Understanding of Quality methodologies: excellent project management across all aspects of the development lifecycle.
- Thorough knowledge of working with financial systems/applications
- Experience of using a recognized project methodology.
- A solid track record of delivering projects in a complex Pan-European organization and technical environment.
- Excellent organization, problem solving, communication, prioritization and facilitation skills.
- Team player with a collaborative mindset
- Ability to deliver against demanding deadlines and key milestones.
- Proven ability to negotiate, present and communicate with senior business leaders.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel), VBA & Access will be an advantage
- Fluent in English - additional languages preferred
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, in a multi-cultural environment
- Willing and able to travel 20-40%
Excellent Salary + secondary benefits
€ 60.000,00 - € 80.000,00 /jaar