As a Justrite Safety Products associate, you will be part of those who are driven to providing exceptional service to both internal and external customers. As well as being a key member of the team that further strengthens the foundation of our business, you will have the opportunity to add value that is felt throughout our customer base.
Since 1906, Justrite has been recognized as an industry leader in the safe management of flammable liquids and other hazardous materials. Today our products include safety cabinets and large outdoor storage buildings, safety vessels and containers for laboratory and industrial applications, spill containment, secondary spill containment, safety showers and eye/face washes, gas cylinder handling equipment and a range and custom engineered solutions.
Reporting to the EVP Industrial Distribution EMEA/APAC and leading the Operations team, the role of Operations Manager is a senior position in the organization and is there to ensure that all the parts of the production and warehousing process come together to deliver the correct quality of final product. By liaising and understanding all aspects of production and warehousing, the Operations Manager can oversee the quality of outputs.
The Operations Manager is managing the manufacturing, supply chain, technical and logistics functions. Key deliverables of this position will be to ensure that customer orders are completed in line with quality, delivery and cost expectations, conducting all production and delivery activities in a safe manner. Key Performance Indicators will be assigned to this position and will be expected to be entirely owned by this position. The Operations Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, Safety, Gross Profit, Cost of Quality and On Time Delivery.
Overall, the role of the Operations Manager is vital for ensuring that a strong reputation is maintained in the marketplace. You will be a conduit between different departments providing important feedback and communication. You will be responsible for ensuring that final products meet strict quality standards set by industry regulation
The Operations Manager is a change agent with the experience of implementing tangible lean improvements through creating a continuous improvement culture. You will be a vital part of the re-location and implementation of manufacturing operations into the Barendrecht site.
- Bachelor/Master degree level in management, operations, quality, business administration or demonstrable high-quality performance in a similar role
- At least 10 years' experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment. At least 5 years' experience in Manufacturing Management.
- Ability to lead teams from different departments to achieve organizational goals
- Experience executing continuous improvment change programs
- Lean Six Sigma certified
- Health, Safety and Environment training
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- A competitive salary package
- Exciting projects and the opportunity to really make an impact on the company processes as well as the experience of your customers
- Career growth and personal development
€ 70.000,00 - € 80.000,00 /jaar
Bonus and Car
Bonus and Car