OPERATIONAL TECHNOLOGY SECURITY CONSULTANT
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Transform the world around you by unleashing your skills and crafting the next generation of technology. Put your expertise to work as part of the world’s largest independent technology services provider and lead the way as a trendsetter in your field. We’re ready if you are.
As an Operational Technology Security Consultant at Accenture you ensure the highest level of security, protection and control of our client’s sites. You create conceptual and architectural security designs, budget estimates and high-level implementation plans for several sites. When visiting the sites, you will work with local site and IT teams to understand as-is situation and based on your designs define the to-be architecture and change plan according to OT Security standards (local and/or remote). Travelling up
to 60% of your time after introduction period.
At Accenture Security we lead the field with our holistic approach, working carefully with our clients to help them identify and address security challenges. The impact of our work reaches throughout the entire security lifecycle and across value chains end to end, ultimately keeping businesses and end users protected all over the world. In practice, that might mean deploying cutting-edge security systems, using AI to analyze security risks, or developing defense strategies based on a combination of technology and user behavior. We aren't limited to a single set of tools to deliver security for our clients, so we take a pro active and creative approach to finding the best solutions for every security problem.
- At least a master’s degree in security, IT, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or similar;
- Significant experience as security consultant;
- Several years’ experience or extensive knowledge of OT security, including creating security architectures;
- Able to communicate on all levels of an organization;
- Analytical, problem solving, pro-active, team player and eager to continue grow and learn;
- Fluent in English.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card);
- An expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares;
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Connect with Inge Neuteboom through email: firstname.lastname@example.org.