Leading Operational Excellence program, by challenging current processes in place, channelling operational gaps, advising on improvements which lead to new efficient ways of operations, coordinate new projects associated with operational excellence, supporting HoD's in bottlenecks and challenges and supporting to achieve exceptional performance in our day to day work.
For over 50 years, LT Foods has been delivering consistent quality in every basmati rice grain around the globe. LT Foods Europe is the next venture for the multinational rice expert. LT Foods' goal in Europe is to enlarge its private label business, expand its retail and HoReCa network, and increase brand equity for its flagship brand Daawat in the European market.
Daawat, a brand synonymous with the finest basmati rice. This premium fragrant basmati rice brand has a rich history of over 30 years and is available in over 65 countries worldwide. From farm to fork, this is Daawat's philosophy. Providing the freshest rice with the highest quality.
One of the main driving forces for LT Foods growth engine is its involvement with grass root level farming families. The organization deeply believes in in developing a better living condition for the hand that supplies the food. Thus, LT Foods has provided the farming communities with educational centers with computers for children, health camps to improve the community's well-being, a development center for farmers to improve their expertise in crop growing, female empowerment institutions and provide the farming society with safe drinking water.
- Identify, plan and implement key projects to improve quality, reduce cost, increase productivity and improve cycle time by reducing wasted time, scrap, rework, etc. resulting in significant business improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for targeting completion of process improvement projects within a specified time frame while achieving a cost reduction goal.
- Develop and coordinate the performance excellence / performance improvement vision and deployment planning as defined by the Executive Team.
- Achieve buy-in from all decision makers for the successful application of performance excellence / performance improvement. Create team processes for optimizing results.
- Actively lead projects and provide individual contributions after key projects have been identified.
- Liaison with finance and other members of the organization in assessing tracking and reporting the financial benefit of a Performance Excellence project.
- Provide management with project status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting on key responsibilities and objectives.
- Preparation of monthly project scorecard reports
- Deployment Leaders from other regions as required engaging in global initiatives.
- Coordinate communication activities and market the process and results by publicizing goals, plans, progress and results.
- Fully comply with all company HSE requirements, including reporting all accidents, near accidents and hazards.
- Other duties as directed.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a similar role
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum HBO degree
- Fluency in English. Dutch language is a pre
- Lean certification
- A market leader
- Opportunities for growth
- Competitive salary