You will stream the processes in the organization coming years and ensure a good structure. You will prepare reports, analyze results and think along with the business. For you, performance measurement, KPI's and advising/ steering on results and budgets are the drive in your job. In this roles you are the financial expert of the branch and the financial right hand of the Branch Director.
Top player in the international world of logistics!
- Analyze the financial result against the established budget
- Prepare plans to improve financial result and monitor the process
- Develop and prepare periodic reports regarding operational volumes and activities, performance, KPI's and quality.
- Business partner and adviser to the local management team
- Financial process improvements
- Completed Bachelor degree
- Experience in similar position in Controlling
- You have acted as a sparring partner of management and you have contributed to improve projects
- You enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- You are accurate and analytic
- Speak fluently English and preferably Dutch
- Market based salary (depending on your working experience)
- Secondary benefit package
£ 3.500,00 - £ 4.500,00 /jaar