As a subsidiary of PAO Gazprom, South Stream Transport B.V. is responsible for a safe, reliable and uninterrupted operation of the TurkStream Pipeline system.
The TurkStream Offshore Pipeline starts in Anapa, Russia, running over 900 kilometres through the Black Sea to the Turkish coast. The pipeline will help secure energy supplies to Turkey and South-Eastern Europe in a reliable and sustainable way. We have used state-of-the-art technology, materials and equipment, to safeguard the pipeline’s safe operation for many decades to come.
- Manage pipeline system taking into account system restrictions;
- Be responsible of the gas flow and gas quality control at the entry and exit points;
- Manage nomination and allocation process of commercial dispatching;
- Control of the equipment situated at RT and LFR, Central/Backup Control rooms via Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System (SCADA);
- Predict and mitigate the effect of all emergency or abnormal situations with a help of the Pipeline Performance System (PPS);
- Perform flow assurance calculations at PPS in order to manage the gas transportation modes of the pipeline system in accordance with approved nominations;
- Control and approve activities related to the maintenance of LFR and RT locations;
- Work in the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) in accordance with appointed tasks;
- Have a deep knowledge of technical parameters and operations of the equipment located at LFR and RT, including but not limited to shutdown and control valves, valves instrumentation, HIIPPS, PIG traps, water bath heaters, separators, gas metering equipment and system;
- Have a full knowledge of Cause & Effect matrix of RT and LFR in order ensure the transportation process without an emergency and process shutdowns;
- Approve permits to work, work plans and procedures for the works in accordance with the area of responsibility;
- Ensure the safety of employees working on the control systems by creating a safe work environment, and monitoring safe work and security procedures;
- Control the maintenance, repair, inspection and other activities of external (outsourced) and internal (SSTTBV) landfall personnel, incl. construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning;
- Perform all kind of relevant reports on a daily, hourly, etc. basis or ad hoc basis;
- Manage all the actions of the operations personnel at the LFR and RT, especially in the emergencies;
- Communicate with upstream and downstream dispatching centres, dispatching centres of the shippers, Central Operation Dispatching Department (Gazprom) (in case of need);
- Perform administrative duties such as preparing daily reports and procedural updates, performance reporting and operational efficiencies;
- Actively aid in the training and mentoring of new staff;
- Team-playing attitude; keen to work in multicultural contexts;
- Proactively take part in realization and usage of the latest in software technology and sophisticated computer technology to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the pipelines and terminals;
- Keen to perform office works (detailed engineering review);
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical or Automation Engineering Degree connected with a main gas transport is a must;
- 8+ years of relevant main pipeline gas transportation experience in dispatching, operation, additional relevant pre-commissioning and commissioning experience in gas transportation system is advantage;
- Experience with International, European, Gazprom/Turkish norms and codes related to pre-commissioning, commissioning and operations of the gas main pipelines;
- Knowledge of Offshore standard DET NORSKE VERITAS DNV-OS-F101 SUBMARINE PIPELINE SYSTEMS is mandatory as a main design code for the project;
- Be competent with major relevant offshore pipeline codes and standards: DNV, API, ASME etc.
- Advanced proficiency of the dynamic processes with relevant modelling and calculations;
- Proficiency and understanding of SCADA functionality in pipeline system / Gas transmission operations to overview pipeline hydraulics, facilities and operations;
- Working knowledge / experience of evaluation and prevention of hydrate formation in the gas lines and dead legs to the required operational extent;
- Working knowledge / experience of temperature control / fluid analysis and flow induced vibrations analysis to the required operational extent;
- Working knowledge / understanding of pipeline maintenance processes to the required operational extent;
- Working knowledge / understanding of using pig tracking and compositional tracking modules to the required operational extent;
- Working knowledge / understanding of liquid content evaluation in the pipeline as function of gas flow rate and arrival pressure to the required operational extent;
- Working knowledge / understanding of the performance and operation of pipelines, valves and process modules (compressors, pumps, coolers, anti-surge valves, control valves etc.) to the required operational extent;
- Previous experience working in international and multicultural environment as a plus;
- Fluent in English and Turkish – both written and oral;
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be stress and crisis resistant, reliable and highly flexible adjusting to current workload;
- Must have an ability to cope with strict deadlines.
If you have any remaining questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Lucy van der Vlist on +31 20 262 45 00.
If you are interested in this job opportunity we kindly ask you to complete the online application and submit your CV and motivation letter in English. Applications without a CV and motivation letter will not be considered.
Please note that Dutch working permit and residence permit is required.
Please be informed that we do not appreciate acquisition calls/emails from third party recruitment agencies.