To initiate, develop, organize and optimize the online media policy and the online media communication activities of the organisation with the aim of a successful online strategy and a good name in the digital market through content strategy and website development.
- Online Content Strategy, Creation and Management.
- Devises, develops and implements successful (innovative) online strategies
- Establishes a connection between traditional means of communication and online communication.
- Ensures a coherent online communication policy.
- Advises on and manages the content of various social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Monitors and identifies questions, complaints and reactions on these channels and ensures follow-up.
- Responsible for keeping and running a content calendar.
- Advises on the use of online campaigns, analyzes the progress and takes initiatives on optimizing them.
- Keeps up with relevant market developments and advises Marketing & Communication Advisers on current campaigns.
- Ensures the analysis of web data, relevant trends, developments and themes related to online communication activities (such as Google analytics) and periodically shares these analyzes with colleagues from the Marketing & Communication department.
Result: Successful online strategy and a good reputation in the digital market.
- Online monitoring, analysis and advice.
- Determines the needs of the target group, advises on the channel to be used, develops and writes the content strategy, implements it and monitors compliance. Adjusts if necessary.
- Creates, manages and updates all online content of Woonstad Rotterdam and coordinates the online marketing and communication activities.
- Manages, updates and improves information, findability and navigation of the website.
- Creates and posts content on the social media channels.
Result: Content strategy developed, drawn up, implemented and adhered to.
- Campaigns and innovations.
- Proactively collects information inside and outside the organization and helps build the reputation and legitimacy of Woonstad Rotterdam on online media.
- Advises which media channel can best be used for which purpose and advises on the interaction thereof. Adjusts based on results.
- Coordinates online campaigns and tracks new innovations.
- Collects, analyzes and interprets data and (policy) information for the translation of strategies to tactical, operational level.
- Result: Coordinated online campaigns and appropriate use of media channels.
Profiel van kandidaat
- HBO working and thinking level (towards communication or marketing).
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience (content strategy and the different phases of website development).
- (Very) good knowledge of social media and internet communication.
- Experience with working in scrum teams
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in Dutch is a must
- Problem solver
3-6 months of temporary contract