For our client, an international manufacturer of motorcycles we are looking for an Online Marketing Specialist.
The Online Marketing Specialist develops, implements, and monitors all digital marketing activities throughout the EMEA region in collaboration with the EMEA and US Marketing teams.
- Support the development, implementation, and monitoring of digital marketing activities in collaboration with the Marketing team in Europe;
- Be point of contact for all Digital Media and Supplier communication;
- EMEA Website Updates: experienced and comfortable working with Content Management Systems and co-managing content for national/regional sites.
- Localization: team lead on all EMEA translations and localization of content for the client's digital platforms
- Analytics: provide timely and concise analytics information in order to determine digital activity effectiveness and proactively provide future digital activations.
- Social Media: co-manage the EMEA Facebook pages. Campaign timings and reporting of analytics.
- Advertising: work with EMEA marketing team and local EMEA PR agencies on digital advertising spend.
- Email Marketing
- Receive, monitor payment and invoices.
- Provide weekly digital marketing report information.
- Min. 2 years online marketing experience
- Experience and/or strong interest in the automotive or motorcycle industries is a plus.
Skills & Attributes:
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills;
- Additional languages are a bonus: German/French preferred.
- Proficient in Google Analytics.
- Experience with email marketing software, Google adwords and facebook business manager
- Pluses: Sales Force experience, basic HTML skills, Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Excellent time management skills and able to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Car (B) driver’s license and/or motorcycle license (A2/A);
- Occasional travel within Europe.
- Fulltime position (40 hours per week)
- Salary 40 - 50 K per year
+31 (0)6 - 112 953 02