Bolton Adhesives products offer the best solutions for bonding or sealing paper and cardboard, leather, fabric and wood, as well as for joining metal and plastic. At home, in the office, at school, for DIY projects as well as professional jobs.
This newly created position for an Online Marketing Manager aims to bring the company on the next (digital) level through building and executing a Corporate Online strategy instead of individual local campaigns.
Bolton Adhesives represents the glue division of Bolton Group and stands for four leading brands: UHU, Bison, Griffon and Air Max. Bolton Adhesives products offer the best solutions for bonding or sealing paper and cardboard, leather, fabric and wood, as well as for joining metal and plastic. At home, in the office, at school, for DIY projects as well as professional jobs. The Company's distribution channels consist of supermarkets, office supply stores, do-it-yourself stores and the professional market. Bolton Adhesives employs approximately 700 employees.
Bolton Adhesives is part of Bolton Group. Bolton Group offers quality products on five consumer markets, namely those relating to nutrition, personal care and health products, household and cleaning products, cosmetics, and adhesives.
For Bolton Adhesives we are now exclusively recruiting for the new role of:
Online Marketing Manager - Europe
- Full time: 39 hours
- Location: Rotterdam (headquarters)
Online Marketing becomes more and more strategic in Bolton Adhesives' business. This newly created position for an Online Marketing Manager aims to bring the company on the next (digital) level through building and executing a Corporate Online strategy instead of individual local campaigns. With your truly entrepreneurial spirit and online marketing expertise you will have a key role and responsibilities to:
- Develop an International Online and Social Media Marketing strategy for Europe, based on the Corporate Marketing strategy and priorities
- Develop detailed campaign planning for the priority brands and promotions
- Guide the roll-out and implementation of these campaign plans in the leading European countries together with their local Marketing/Communication teams and local agencies (e.g. The Netherlands, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal)
- Guide and advise online content production
- Improve/develop skills of the local Marketing/Communication teams in Europe in respect of Digital Communication strategy
- Define Online and Social Media KPI's and follow up
- Report directly to the Director Corporate Communication/E-Commerce
- Close corporation with Corporate Marketing, E-commerce, etc. in the Headquarters and the local Marketing/Communication teams in Europe
- Regularly travel to the European capitals is mandatory
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree level education obtained
- Minimum of 5+ year experience in Online Marketing
- Ideally experienced in B2C and consumer goods marketing
- Well experienced in building a Digital Communication strategy for a brand
- Good experience level in every aspect of Online Marketing (social media, online activation, online advertising, SEO, SEA, etc.)
- Wide experience in planning online campaigns
- Experienced in KPI definition and follow up
- International experience in countries like The Netherlands, Germany, France, Italy, Spain
- Experienced in project management as a team leader
- Excellent English language skills. Dutch and/or German is of advantage
- Analytical, strategic, entrepreneurial and commercial
- Spirit and hands on mentality to create a new communication model
- Communicative and comfortable to present in groups
Support in your professional development.Opportunity to work in a leading international company. Market-conform primary and secondary benefits.
We recruit exclusively for this role within Bolton Adhesives. We kindly ask you to please forward all questions and applications to us.
Contact Person: Mariya Stancheva, T: +31102176529