For one of our clients, an international start up in the medical research industry, we are looking for an Office Manager who will take care of their new office in Amsterdam.
- Being a passionate advocate for the care of our new office
- Maintaining and supporting a multifunctional working environment.
- Managing, reviewing and maintaining all supplier relationships as well as organising new suppliers.
- Preparing, scheduling, setting-up and supporting administration for company wide meetings, events, social meet-ups and interviews.
- Greeting, welcoming and assisting all visitors, customers and other guests.
- Answering the digital doorbell and distributing all mail and packages.
- Keeping the office organised, orderly and open to all.
- Managing the office phone by taking and transfering all inbound calls and ensuring the right person is reached.
- Supporting the creation of presentations, letters, official emails and other documents.
- Managing general office wide communications and information through email and other channels.
- Supporting with other general office tasks as required.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Around 2-3 years of experience in hands-on office support and facilities management.
- Experience with sourcing, setting up and managing office suppliers.
- A professional, positive and polite communication style.
- A true ‘people-person’ who loves to welcome, engage and support others.
- The ability to focus and provide high attention to detail.
- Excellent prioritisation, organisation and time management skills.
- A hands-on approach and willingness to get involved and get things done.
- Available for 32 - 40 hours.
This position is temporary with the posibility of extension.
For applications and inquiries, contact Georgia at : firstname.lastname@example.org