Evolution Gaming is the world's leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, working with more top-tier brands than any other provider in this market. Founded in 2006, Evolution revolutionized the Live Casino platform, transforming it into a "must have" for gaming operators. Today, Evolution is composed of 3,800+ hardworking and forward-thinking employees based across 12 countries, committed to delivering a flawless Live Casino experience across multiple media and channels.
We are looking for an Office Assistant in our Amsterdam engineering office to take care of our team and make sure they can focus on the mission-critical tasks while all the administrative and office-related duties are covered.
- Available to work part-time: 80h per month, 4 hours a day, preferably from 10am to 2pm
- Someone with at least minimal office assistant/coordinator experience;
- Local person, who knows both Dutch and English language, legal procedures and the city well;
- Person with high sense of responsibility and excellent communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain office in terms of groceries, kitchen and office supply;
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing phone, email and post correspondence;
- Assist with accommodation, transportation and other bookings per request;
- Assist with local events for the team;
- Communicate with colleagues in other locations to maintain global approaches to property, event management and office best practices.
- Opportunities for professional development
- International team
- Contemporary office and equipment
- Competitive salary and benefits