Nutanix is looking for a passionate technical trainer to join the Education Services team, teaching courses related to Cloud and computer virtualization. Besides being organized and able to work independently within a larger team, you have a proven track-record in the fast-paced field of virtualization and Cloud. Candidates should have the ambition and ability to learn new cutting-edge computer technologies quickly and are able to convey this knowledge to IT professionals.
This position can be based out of Belgium, France, Ireland, Germany, Scandinavia, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, and the UK.
About Nutanix Education Services
Our global team of trainers delivers advanced technical instructor-led training for a variety of internal and external audiences. Besides teaching technical courses, we collaborate with courseware developers and subject matter experts to create and maintain the lab environment and courseware.
- Deliver complex subject matter to diverse audiences, both onsite and remote.
- Assist in the maintenance of hands-on lab infrastructure.
- Maintain necessary skills and knowledge with the product.
- Assist in the design of ILT/eLearning modules.
- Create hands-on training labs.
- Travel up to 75% to conduct domestic and international onsite training.
- Support authorized trainers globally.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience with Linux, storage, virtualization, Cloud, and networking technologies (vendor certification preferred).
- 5+ years recent applicable experience delivering training, with recent experience in designing, and/or developing instructional content to enterprise-class customers.
- Ability to teach courses in French or German besides English.
- Teaching skills, including keeping students engaged.
- Track and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, working in cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree: Instructional Design, Computer Science, or Education preferred.
- Experience with eLearning content development technology and delivery is desired.