Technical Supply Chain Engineer / NPI Engineer / Production Engineer
(Bsc, MSc, Electronics, Mechanics or Electro-mechanics, Lean Six Sigma Green or Black belt)
For one of our clients, a fast dynamic technical company delivering high value machines for the industry, we are looking for a Technical Supply Chain Engineer/NPI Engineer. As a part of the Electronics Department, you will be operating in a fast paced and multidisciplinary development environment. The Supply Chain Engineer (SCE) maintains and develops, at an operational level, the relation to the supplier with the purpose to create an optimal engineering collaboration between supplier and our client.
Within the development department, the engineer is the primary responsible to ensure parts quality from our suppliers. Using your in-depth technical knowledge, analytic thinking, political antenna and excellent people skills, you work closely with suppliers to build up an intimate knowledge of their IP and technological capabilities.
The main responsibilities are:
• Early supplier involvement in the D&E project to secure that technology expertise of our clients and supplier are merged in the best way.
• Ensure that not only parts quality, however, also manufacturability and serviceability aspects are covered in the design phase.
• Document the D&E project collaboration, including supplier & our clients responsibilities and roles via a Statement of Work (SoW).
• New product introduction (NPI) and supplier selection.
• Deliverables that secure parts quality from suppliers in our clients product generation process, such as:
- Acceptance of the design and/or specification of Complete & detailed parts qualification process
- Acceptance of qualified parts
- Process flow and Process failure mode effect analysis
- First article inspection
• Define and maintain supplier interface processes, such as:
- Issue resolution
- Qualification deviation
- Configuration management
- Factory disturbances
• Contribute to supplier development to improve operational excellence by driving execution of existing agreements, improvement actions, and participation in supplier audits. The engineer is part of the D&E project team and therefore, interfaces with project leaders, design engineers, architects, manufacturing & customer support engineers, logistics, procurement, etc.
BSc or MSc degree in Electronics, Electro-mechanics.
Broad (at least 3-5 years) experience in high tech environment with a focus on supplier management or part quality or project management in engineering. Candidate must be trained and experienced with Quality systems and –methods, as well as Engineering towards production processes. Specialism in interconnects (cables, connectors, fibers).
We expect you to be a good communicator, team player, strong networker, self-starter, to take initiative, to be result oriented and to have the ability to switch between complex matters and high-level conclusions and fluent in Dutch and English.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200 and ask for Elroy Leijten