The Security & Network specialist is responsible for the overall security and the continuity of the total ICT Infrastructure. In this role the Security & Network specialist develops an overall organisational security policy and enforces that policy to protect the technical infrastructure from security threats or unauthorised access.
Internatial world leading Company
- Maintain the security policy and keep it up-to-date
* Maintain the processes and procedures in place to safeguard internal and external information security and PCI-DSS compliance status.
* Monitor the ICT infrastructure on security incidents and respond on violations from within and/or outside the domains.
* Advise on, install, maintain and troubleshoot a wide variety of network hardware.
* Implement, test and maintain fallback scenarios and back-up procedures on network infrastructure.
* Pro-actively monitor the active network components like switches, firewalls and routers.
* Keep documentation on operational procedures and network infrastructure up-to-date and distribute among all stakeholders.
* Maintain an overall internet protocol plan in line with 3rd parties.
* Take responsibility for physical cable management.
- Polytechnic think and work level (HBO/WO)
- 5+ years experience as Network and/or Security engineer
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Experience with complex systems implementation projects
- Extensive knowledge of Information & Communication Technology
- Excellent knowledge of networking hardware and software
- Knowledge on monitoring tools
- Checkpoint, Cisco, ITIL, CCNA/CCNP certified
- Experience with Prince2, Agile, Lean Six Sigma
- Knowledge on PCI-DSS and ISO certification regulations
- Understanding of working on an ICT department in a commercial and service-oriented 24/7 environmen
- Good knowledge of the English and Dutch language (both written and spoken)
€3500 and €4500
€ 3.500,00 - € 4.500,00 /jaar