My astonishing client is looking to expand their proactive team with Cisco Captains and Juniper Jugglers. The team currently consists of young knowledgeable engineers looking to regulate conversations about new techniques and possibilities.
You will use your networking skills to troubleshoot and implement network management whilst increasingly broadening your horizons by working with SMEs and enterprises.
What do you need to do?
- Make high and low level designs
- Work together with your colleagues on a future-proof infrastructure for your new customers
- Become an equal discussion partner for the various parties with whom you have contact
- 24/7 standby services running (once every 4 weeks you have 1 week standby service)
- Have knowledge of networking in general and other IT components
- Be looking for the next step in your networking career
What do we want from you?
- Don’t just know how to use Linux, be a Linux Lion
- Be at least 1 of the following 4… Cisco Captain, Juniper Juggler, an Extreme Network Narrator or a Fortigate Fanatic!
- Minimum qualification you ask? CCNA! Ideally studying for your CCNP but as you’re a Cisco Captain. There is nothing to worry about!
- Knowledgeable in Zappix
- Don’t be scared of the Python snakes and don’t be stargazed by the ‘Perl’ in the ocean. Tame the snakes, dive into the ocean.
- Be a ‘Puppet’ master (Experience with Ansible is a bonus).
- Bilingual, English and Dutch. Business level in both speaking and writing.
- Be as enthusiastic as the Joker but as focused as Bruce Wayne! You need to be a great team player to be part of their Justice League!
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive salary!
- A MacBook Pro
- Connections with large enterprise companies
- Personal Development
- Open working environment with great work life balance
- Phone, Laptop and a Potential Lease car, get me your application!
If you want to work for this expanding company where everyone is a winner, get in contact with Jonathan Price on +31 (0)20 491 7711 and we can discuss this amazing opportunity and get you through the front doors.