The Medline IT team is working every day to provide innovative solutions to our internal and external customers with the goal that these solutions will differentiate us from the competition.
In order to support its growth, Medline International is looking to hire a full-Network Engineer, based in one of its European offices in Arnhem (NL), or Kleve (DE).
- Administer and operate Medline’s international network and collaboration services.
- Provide intensive support of network systems and existing network landscapes.
- Systematically and appropriately isolate faults and ensure trouble-free operation of the IT systems.
- Conceptualise network solutions and implement project tasks, including the responsibility for the international LAN/WLAN network infrastructure (security measures).
- Provide 2nd-level support for network systems and infrastructures.
- Improve processes to increase network reliability and availability.
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot Cisco IOS (routers, switches and access points).
- Prepare corresponding documentation and reports.
- Install and upgrade new network products for local and remote regions and provide ongoing support for these systems after implementation.
- Troubleshoot using the OSI layer model.
- Invest time and research into Cloud related network solutions
- Successfully completed IT studies, training as a qualified IT specialist or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in network technology
- CCNA certification required
- Ideally, experience with:
- Linux system environment
- UC technology (Cisco, Mitel, VoIP)
- WLAN technologies
- F5 load balancer
- Good understanding of data flow in a network environment
- Knowledge of security protocols and implementations, including VPNs
- Very good written and spoken English, German is a plus
- Willingness to continue training
- Critical thinking, excellent communication and service orientation skills
Please send your résumé and cover letter to: email@example.com Please note, applications that do not include an English résumé will not be considered.
For this position, we will handle the recruitment ourselves. Résumés sent by headhunters or the like will not be considered.