MUREX CONSULTANT – FINANCIAL SERVICES
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
As a Murex Consultant at Accenture Technology you will work in driven teams and develop innovative solutions that help our clients become ‘high-performance’ organizations. This includes the development of the digital or technology strategy, as well as the optimization, management and security of the underlying infrastructure, applications and data. You will work in international and multidisciplinary project teams, together with the client. Each project is a new challenge. You will work with cutting edge technology or you will smartly apply proven technologies. In addition, you will have the knowledge and expertise of our global network at your disposal.
We are looking for a Murex Consultant for our Insurance, Banking and Capital Markets group, also known as the Financial Services industry group within Accenture Technology, focusing on the delivery of large and complex (Murex) projects.
The Murex Consultant is aligning Technology with strategy and goals of our clients. As Murex Consultant you will work directly with the client and the Accenture team, gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practices supporting business changes.
You are sought out as expert internally and externally for deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge or offering expertise. You will take pivotal roles in the program and project delivery and coordinate or lead a team using state-of the art delivery techniques, such as agile, scrum and SAFe.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights, and the latest digital methodologies to help our clients innovate, grow, and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities, and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with talented international colleagues, you will be focusing on connecting the needs of businesses with new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding our clients to select and apply the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- Bachelor or master’s degree, preferably with a tech component
- Demonstrable affinity with the Financial Services Industry
- 0 - 5 yrs of experience working with Murex
- Extended exposure with eliciting business requirements and translation to IT solutions
- Strong analytical skills and experience with the set-up of functional and technical design documentation
- Experience with the integration of Murex modules with other applications in the IT landscape
- Experience with one or more expertise areas within Murex: Data Mart, MxML Exchange, MLC, Collateral, Front/Back office modules etc.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written is mandatory
Accenture is a great place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Connect with Inge Neuteboom through firstname.lastname@example.org