- Represent the company and lead medical & scientific exchanges in the Netherlands
- Conversation with stakeholders about scientific data
- Stakeholders: pharmacists, haematologists, oncologists
International pharma organization focusing on the oncology market.
Develop and lead Key External Experts and investigators engagement plans - identify, develop and maintain long-term collaborative relationship with External Experts and Scientific Bodies.
Discuss scientific data on products with all relevant stakeholders (e.g. haematologists,
oncologists, pharmacists, nurses etc).
Closely cooperate and align with key account management-team for all activities related to medical information for external groups.
Act as point of contact for unsolicited information requests on company inline and pipeline products.
Facilitate company sponsored and investigator initiated trials. Provide frequent updates on
investigative site support by updating medical/clinical teams with feedback and insights from
interactions and discussions with external experts and investigators.
Provide medical/scientific leadership and expertise to internal and external groups. Conduct internal trainings on medically relevant topics.
Identify and nominate members of the scientific Bureau and ensure they are updated on new clinical data and findings.
Lead and/or support advisory board meetings, round table meetings and investigator meetings.
Adhere to corporate SOPs and ensure vigilant compliance with relevant legal and regulatory
requirements and guidelines governing scientific interactions with physicians and healthcare
professionals across all activities.
- Dutch & English speaker required
- Master degree in Healthcare Life Sciences, PhD is an asset
- Experienced as a former MSL or medical field representative
- Specialised in oncology, haematology
- 12 months contract
- Competitive salary