An experienced finance and administration role within a Secured Mortgage Servicing team. This is a newly developed team which manages a broad range of financial activities of this mortgage portfolio.
This established Dutch financial services firm has recently been acquired by a global portfolio management firm and has been newly revamped. It now consists of a highly-skilled workforce with new energy and new ambitions.
- You are responsible for the ledger of the loan administration, including the monthly reports and controlling activities;
- You are responsible for the monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet items;
- You analyze and explain the balance sheet and profit & loss account at monthly meetings;
- You are responsible for the quality, accuracy and timeliness of payment transactions and you are responsible for checking (urgent) payments;
- You work closely with various stakeholders, so that the administration also runs smoothly in special situations;
- You provide various reports;
- You identify bottlenecks and make improvements to improve the processes and the entire quality. You participate in various projects for improvement.
- HBO/ WO working and thinking level;
- A number of years of finance and accounting experience, preferably in the field of mortgage, real estate or consumer finance;
- Knowledge of mortgages and the real estate market;
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations;
- Knowledge of financial services and structures;
- Excellent communication skills in speech and writing in Dutch and English;
- Quality and results-oriented, you work carefully and are analytical;
- Experience with SAP and/or AFAS is an advantage.
The successful candidate will receive a strong remuneration package including 13th month, pension, travel allowance, 29 days holiday and the option of flexible working hours.
€ 60.000,00 - € 80.000,00 /jaar