Medior / Senior Software Engineer C++ and QT (OpenGL preferred)
(BScMSc/PhDregion Delft /Nederland)
International client in complex application oriented software engineering.
For our top international client we are looking for a application oriented software engineer. The application is a simulation based platform. You are going to work in a mix of top (high) tech and academical / research environment. This is a real software engineer role so you need to have a wide knowledge about programming languages, object orientation, design patterns, design languages, tools, libraries, development environments.
- BSc or MSc. with 3 year company experience or more is a must or PhD starter.
- Demonstrable control of the programming languages/libraries C++ and QT, OpenGL and Python are highly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of Object Orientation and related topics as design patterns
- Understanding of UML for architecture and design purposes
- Understanding of user Interface design and implementation
- Understanding of version control tools like subversion, Mercurial or Git
- Understanding of Jira is preferred
- Having a helicopter view as well as in depth knowledge
- Likes to pick up new challenges
- Team player
- Being able to handle ad hoc requests
- Pragmatic as well as providing software solutions
Key words: C++, QT, Python, OpenGL, Object Orientation, Design Patterns, UML, Configuration Management, Agile/Scrum
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Rutger Bartelink on 076 548 73 73 or send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Auto van de zaak