Are you ready for the next step in your career and want to join us a Medior Configuration Specialist? Are you proactive and do you know your way around in a changing and dynamic environment? Come work for the #1 European parking app provider and make a difference!
The organization is rapidly expanding and we are looking for a new colleague to join our Service implementation team as a Medior Configuration Specialist. You will be joining a team of 8 people who work closely together. They are a diverse team who focus on setup and configuration of cities,parking garages andproviding our customers with our parking services.
About the organization
The organization is a successful worldwide supplier of innovative and fully integrated electronic parking solutions.
They also offer services to B2B parking solutions, offer fully integrated electronic parking management solutions for parking service companies and Municipalities like Paris, Birmingham, Amsterdam, etc.
Four hundred people are presently working at the organization. The company grew from only a few 100 to nearly 400 this year. The headquarters and the 'Software Factory' development department are located in Amsterdam, but from here we operate also in Belgium, Germany and the United Kingdom. We are ambitious and work hard but there is time for fun, for example our Pubquiz, and our gameroom!
The Medior Configuration Specialist will act as a point of contact for our Sales departments in our European markets.
Our team closely collaborates amongst others with product management, business analysts, application development squads, system squad and quality assurance making sure the new functionality, features, are made available to our customers.
As a specialist, you will focus on setting up polygons (city maps), parking zones, tariff structures, zone groups, enforcement agencies, work with third parties, Sales & Marketing teams setting up cities, OEM in-car solutions and off-street garage configurations.
The Medior Configuration Specialist is responsible for implementations by managing implementation timelines, configurations, and communication. He/she will make sure that all service requests, configurations, requests for information, introduction of new features are completed according to plan.
Medior Configuration specialists interact with the Service Operations team and Customer Service team in fixing errors in configurations.
Documentation is a valuable source of our best practices and we require this to be kept up-to-date.
- Have a bachelor's degree in IT or an IT-related study
- Are able to prioritize, manage and track multiple activities and tasks
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, preferences for Dutch, German or French speaking candidates
- Are willing and able to embrace change and learn new technologies
- Are very receptive and a fast learner
- Have an enthusiastic approach and
- Are resilient and cope well under heavy workloads
- Have strong Customer Service ethos
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have a problem-solving mindset
Having knowledge for the following is an advantage:
- Ticketing and handling requests
- Tools for performing API calls
- Stash as repository (GitHub UI)
- Building scripts: SQL, in particular T-SQL (Transact SQL = Microsoft dialect)
- DBMS environments: SQL Management Server and MySQL Workbench
- Working with Excel: macros and processing files, conversion data
- SQL general: build scripts using variables, stored procedures, knowledge of data types, handy with joins
- SQL flavors
- Knowledge of data formats
- Web services and techniques such as SOAP
Are you the Medior Configuration Specialist we are looking for then give me a call ASAP!
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Game kamer
- Sport abonnement
- Korting op mobiele telefoon
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Auto van de zaak
- Werken vanuit huis
€ 2.500,00 - € 3.500,00 /maand