Mechanical engineer with experience in various mechanical rotating equipment and packages. Static equipment is pre.
The candidate must be able to work in a proactive role and able to pick up various activities ranging from verification of the equipment and specification, requisition preparation with evaluations and vendor document review. Also, hand-on support in maintenance related engineering issues. This in direct cooperation with Client and project team.
- Work as mechanical engineer in the project team.
- Work independently as lead / Reporting to senior engineer.
- Relevant experience with rotating equipment design.
- Hands on, proactive and responsible, with excellent interpersonal and structured communication skills as independent worker.
- Preparation of equipment datasheets.
- Preparation of specifications and equipment requisitions.
- Evaluation of vendor bids.
- Involvement in technical clarifications with vendors.
- Review of vendor documentation.
- Team working and collaboration attitude; work and experience in multidiscipline taskforce.
- Multi-project phases experience.
- Knowledge of industry Codes & Standards.
- Knowledge of Dutch / international rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Preferably Dutch language, verbal and writing.
Abigail Bakker +31 (0)23-3032900